Here is a guide to setting up a new club including all the supports you need.
1. Find 9 players who want to play rounders in a friendly league starting at bottom and working up with experience
2. Fill out affiliation forms to get access to the membership database so your players are members of the GAA players injury fund and are eligible to train and play.
3. Set up your first training session ensuring your have a starter pack (Mats, Sliotars, Bats, Rule book, GAA Approved Helmets)
4. We can arrange a local club member / Provincial Rep / Development officer / trainer to be at your sessions to help you out.
5. Enter League / Tournament to test your metal.
6. Have fun and learn more about the game through Foundation courses and advanced skills courses.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the affiliation forms and get your club moving.